little bit of chaos

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Don't hate me!.. but my life has been a little chaotic lately--the holidays, a new job and moving into my new place are just a few to say the least.  Not to mention my new place has no internet, which has taken a major toll on my blogging :( so until its up and running, bare with me and be sure to check out my instagram!

xo, Rach


  1. LOVE the chevron sweater!

  2. Lovin' that chevron sweater in your last photo. When did you get it?

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

  3. I love all those animal prints and that zigzag sweater is so cute! Where is it from? Also, your dog is precious.



I read each and every comment and truly appreciate all of your kind words! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...